This series from The Royal Mint celebrates British Music Legends. The third release features the iconic legend, David Bowie. There is a limited edition presentation of 25,000 available in this 1 oz Silver BU version.
- Limited edition presentation of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come packaged in wrapped rolls from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of David Bowie set against a lightning bolt motif from the Aladdin Sane era. Additionally, the design features his signature “BOWIE” typeface.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
|Metal Content||1 oz|
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Inner Packaging||Sealed Roll of 20|
|Outer Packaging||Box of 100|